WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO? >>>
HOME | VOLUNTEER | CONTACT US | JOIN NRA! | GUN RAFFLES | GUN APPRAISALS |

NRA SUPPORT SERVICES

NRA FIELD SUPPORT TEAM

Join NRA!

NRA SOUTHERN ARIZONA FIELD SUPPORT TEAM, INC.

Request a Monetary Grant for Your Group

The NRA Southern Arizona Field Support Team is a 501c4 non-profit corporation and as such, we routinely offer grants to other organizations and causes that are philosophically aligned with our goals to promote the shooting sports and traditional American values.

Our grant process is pretty straight forward. We don't resemble your typical grant funding organization in the least. We can usually process a grant request in as little as a few days. This doesn't mean that we don't do our homework though. And it also doesn't mean that we don't follow up on funded grant requests to ensure that every hard earned dollar we bestow upon others isn't legitimately spent and recorded.

Over 90% of the funds that we have granted in the past have been used to promote youth firearms safety, education and competition. The remaining 10% has gone to other charitable causes such as veteran's groups and cancer research. for a complete listing of the funds granted in 2010 please follow the link on the left "Where Does the Money Go".

If you would like to request a grant from the NRA Southern Arizona Field Support Team, you can begin the process by sending us an email with "Grant Request" in the Subject Line.

Email: WebMaster@NRASAFST.org

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NRA SOUTHERN ARIZONA
FIELD SUPPORT TEAM
FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES

Where Does the Money Go?

So where does all the money we raise go? Not in our pockets that's for sure! Please click the dollar sign below for details...

    Where does the money go?